We want our children to leave by being able to:
- Solve problems in different ways.
- Relish participating in stories, music, songs or rhymes.
- Manipulate resources to achieve a desired outcome in 2D or 3D
How will we know children can do this?
- Sing, say and retell favourite stories, songs and rhymes.
- Use loose parts, media and materials to achieve what they have set out to do.
- Use scissors effectively.
How can parents and carers help?
- Read everyday to your child and tell stories.
- Sing songs and nursery rhymes.
- Create and talk about art and music.
- 5 Ways to Wow: Reading (4MB)