Even our youngest children are accessing the internet and therefore all parents and carers need to find ways to keep their child safe online.
- Make sure parental controls are set on your home broadband
- Make sure you know what sites they are visiting and have passwords
- Help your child learn through appropriate games
- Have your devices in communal areas so you are always aware of what they are watching or playing
- Set time limit boundaries
We hope you find the information below useful to ensure your child’s online safety: