Even our youngest children are accessing the internet and therefore all parents and carers need to find ways to keep their child safe online.
- Make sure parental controls are set on your home broadband
- Make sure you know what sites they are visiting and have passwords
- Help your child learn through appropriate games
- Have your devices in communal areas so you are always aware of what they are watching or playing
- Set time limit boundaries
We hope you find the information provided useful to ensure your child’s online safety.
- E-Safety- Grand Theft Auto Guidance (9.64MB)
- E-Safety Xbox Guidance (557.89KB)
- E-Safety Parent Factsheet (1.55MB)
- E-Safety Digi-Duck Book (20.83MB)
- Internet Safety (659.51KB)